The 4-year B.Tech programme structure comprises different categories of engineering courses such as Foundation, Core Discipline, Perspective, Skill, Elective-Core Discipline, Elective-Open Choice and Practice School. Students are required to take a certain number of credit units from each of the categories.
Minimum Academic Qualifications For Bachelor of Technology
Should be a pass in 10+2 with minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM).
The fee structure of Bachelor of Technology (B.tech) is 50,000 in INR per semester.
Application forms and Prospectus can be obtained from the University Office on payment of Rs. 1000/-. All payments must be made by Demand Draft drawn in favor of 'Himgiri Zee University' and payable at 'Dehradun'.
Incomplete application forms/registration forms, received after the due date will be summarily rejected without any intimation to the students.
The students are advised to fill the relevant columns carefully and enclose the copies of all the required certificates duly attested.
The application form should be submitted or sent to "Director, Admissions Himgiri ZEE University, P.O. Sherpur, chakrata road, Dehradun – 248 197 (Uttarakhand), India" on or before the due date.
The University will not be responsible for any missed or misplaced letters for any postal delay.
The following documents should attached with application form:
1. Proof of passing minimum required qualification for the course (Marksheets).
2. Proof of entitlement for a particular reservation category (SC/ST/OBC Certificate).
The following document are required at the time of admission:
1. High School/Secondary School Certificate for age proof.
2. Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate,
3. Character Certificate.
4. Two passport size Photographs for Identify Card.
5. Proof of entitlement for a particular reservation category (SC/ST/OBC Certificate).
6. Medical Fitness Certificate.
7. Anti Ragging Affidavit by students & parent both on stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly attested by the oath commissioner/notary
(Formates – Annexure I & II).