Since Dehradun is set amidst the foothills of Himalayas and the Shivaliks, the school draws its inspiration from the picturesque environment and surrounding and focuses its attention on Himalaya's vis-a-vis its relevance to Architecture, given the seismic vulnerability of the region.
The School aims at the overall development of excellence, working with the ideals of practical timing and personalized relationships, to create a model school of unmatched quality that will carve a niche for itself, both nationally and internationally through its academic endeavors. Admissions of foreign nationals will also be made as per COA rule.
i. M. Arch (Architecture Education)
ii. B. Arch
4.5 years in Academics and Practice
Architecture Pedagogy; Cultural & Architectural Heritage; Sustainable Architecture. Research paper presentation and published in International conferences titled:
1) “Active learning and its application in architectural education”
2) “Creative techniques in Architecture Design Studio”
3) "Reviving the metropolitan lost spaces by rethinking the urban voids"
1) Quarterly Rosalind Membership, Given by Editorial Board of London Journal Press (2020)
2) Got Elite Silver in “Architectural Conservation and Historic Preservation” - 8 weeks Faculty Development Program by NPTEL
3) Got Elite Silver in “Role of Craft and technology in Interior Architecture” - 8 weeks Faculty Development Program by NPTEL
1) Registered with the Council of Architecture CA/2016/77395
2) Life member of INTACH (Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage), Nagpur Chapter, Maharashtra
3) Member of Vidarbha Heritage Society, Nagpur
4) Member of Architectural Sankul Organization, Nagpur Attended various Seminars, Workshops, and Faculty Development Program across the country.
Painting and Creative Crafts, Gardening and Social Volunteering
B.Arch and Masters in Urban and Regional Planning
5 Years Field Work and 2 years in Teaching
Playing Cricket and Explore new ideas and places
10 years 10 months
Urban design, Geospatial mapping, Redevelopment schemes, Housing, and Commercial Development
Reading, Sketching, traveling, cooking, and practicing yoga
© Copyright 2022 Himgiri Zee University All Rights Reserved.